Voyager of the Seas: Artic Cruise - Sep 4, 2022

33 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

We are booked on this one but it is doubtful that we will be able to go (unvaxxed).  We are also on the 19 Aug Jewel British Isles cruise (Amsterdam) and the 18 Sept Voyager NE sailing (the first sailing out of Boston after the crossing).

I am hoping they do away will all this vaccine stuff and change to live with it now that it has turned into a semi-normal flu.

On 4/9/2022 at 2:56 PM, Bettelovestocruise said:

We are also on this cruise as well as the two prior ones. We are Bette and Bill from Port St. Lucie. Hope Raye and Dan will be able to cruise with us. Hope you are both doing well. 

Hey, Bette !

We are still booked on this one but it's not looking good.  We will almost certainly have to cancel this one and the 19 August Jewel British Isles cruise.  Miracles do happen so still hoping....

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 9:18 AM, Capt Terry said:

Hello Im Terry signed up during the Alaskan cruise. Looking forward to finally picking up a Blue Nose after years at sea south of the Artic CIrcle.

Welcome aboard. The more the merrier. We are looking forward to this cruise as well as the ones prior. Again welcome.

• 2 months later...

Only 48 days to go!  So far I've only scheduled one RCL Excursion -- out of Akureyri to the Arctic Circle (Grimsey Island); I have two others through 3rd Party / other cruisers in Reykjavik.  I think I'll wing it for Greenland.  I've been avidly following the Seattle-Amsterdam flight I will (hopefully!) be taking to get across the pond Eastbound, and have been working hard on making my carryon inventory support a possible checked baggage SNAFU just in case . . .