Ft. Lauderdale today

I will say that three airport was, understandably, a complete disaster yesterday in part because of all of the luggage left behind during the incident that the airlines were trying to move. We were about 8 hours late getting home because of flight delays out of FLL, which made us miss our connection.

I will say that three airport was, understandably, a complete disaster yesterday in part because of all of the luggage left behind during the incident that the airlines were trying to move. We were about 8 hours late getting home because of flight delays out of FLL, which made us miss our connection.

UGH.  Sorry to hear that, Kris.  I am really surprised that everything was still in such disarray after nearly 3 days.

More importantly - how did you enjoy Oasis ?  Wasn't this your first time on the big ship ??

UGH. Sorry to hear that, Kris. I am really surprised that everything was still in such disarray after nearly 3 days.

More importantly - how did you enjoy Oasis ? Wasn't this your first time on the big ship ??

Southwest cancelled all of their flights through 1pm on Saturday, so it was within the first 24 his of resuming operations. We got home, but about 5 hours later than planned, making for a short night before work and school.

First time on an Oasis class ship. I really loved the dining and entertainment options, but it also reaffirmed that we are itinerary cruisers even though we did the Allure for the ship itself. Thus, first consideration will be given to itinerary followed by ship choice.