Wonder of the Seas Transport from Civitavecchia to Rome

Susan Keeper

On 4/2/2022 at 10:55 PM, Susan Keeper said:

We will be cruising on Wonder of the Seas in May to Civitavecchia, Italy. Does anyone know if RLC transports passengers from Civitavecchia to Rome or do we need to find our own transportation.

Royal sells Rome excursions that include transportation to Rome.  There are plenty of independent vendors selling excursions also.  You can also use whatever public/private transportation options you like.  Just be aware that Rome is a good distance away.  If you are on a Royal excursion that gets delayed, the ship will wait for you or Royal will get you to the next port at their expense.  If you are not on a Royal excursion, the ship will leave without you if you are delayed.  That goes for all ports not just Rome.

They have a Airport shuttle, i always call RC and say i need a shuttle, i don`t know the Price. The time From Rome to Civitavecchia. On the Transport you some things like "Here we have the Beautiful Oleander", or "Here is the most cheapest Hotel" (A prison) some joles like that.

But get there wtihin your Checkin time, it`s importent because Civitavechhia is an Industrail Harbor, there is Cafe or Restaurant to stay if you are to early or to late.

• 1 year later...