Navigator February 2017 - Group Cruise

Canuck Cruisier

I am getting excited about my upcoming cruise on the Navigator of the Seas in February 2017. I understand that this is a Group Cruise and that several other cruise enthusiasts/fanatics will also be on board. I did not book through your designated travel agent, so does that mean I will not be able to participate in any of your planned activities? If not, I totally understand, but will endeavour to say hello if I encounter any bloggers. Let the countdown begin...

I designed the group cruises to be as inclusive as possible.  So I want you to feel very welcome in joining us for the events.  In fact, a vast majority of events are open to everyone.

Here is a list of events that we have on the schedule so far.  Please feel free to join us, because I want you to be a part of the fun!

http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/royal-caribbean-blog-navigator-of-the-seas-group-cruise-events

Hello Kathy, glad to hear there will be another Canadian on board!

Matts going to want to hear all our stories about living in igloos and fending off polar bears on our way to club baby seals.

My last GC I booked before knowing about this group and couldn't switch my booking over.

Matts right, the group is very inclusive and all are welcome. It's just an event or two that is for MEI customers. Although don't be surprised if you are very impressed with MEI and book through them for another GC.

I really enjoy sailing with a group, especially one as knowledgeable as this one.

No one knows each other but everyone gets along, it's common to run into people around the ship and say hi. Very easy to find someone to hang out with and very easy to be alone.

Good times had by all.

Hi Jerel (fellow Canuck).

I am certainly looking forward to sharing our polar bear and igloo stories. Do you think we could politely ask for some back bacon, "real" maple syrup and Timmies coffee with our breakfast? I would pack some poutine to share with our southern friends, but I fear it would be mighty gooey by the time we meet.

I am interested in hearing more about the advantages of booking through MEI.

How many more sleeps?

Safe travels,

Kathy