All access tour cancelled 17 April 22 sailing Oasis

All people that booked that tour on that ship on that date should call, write, whatever, and complain loudly (but with common decency) about this AND mention the CDCs current stance on cruising (yes, I know companies can do what the want independently of CDC).  I'm just hoping this email or however you got it, is a usual "Land Side" administrative error.   I'm glad I'm not on that sailing.

I don't think a large %age of people ever "Social Distanced" anyway.  

I'm trying to keep in mind that the CDC kinda singled out the Cruise Industry with B.S.  So, I'm going to try to be kind to Royal and remember that the industry is trying to CONTINUE to show, to the world and the CDC, that they are going above and beyond which will keep them afloat 😀 and out of the CDC's cross hairs, hopefully.  

I could show other statistics of other things in the U.S. that are above recent death rate of COVID and the COVID rate is going down drastically.  And the COVID stats can't be trusted.  But, that's a discussion for another time and another venue!  I just think it is time to get away from the paranoid COVID mandates/rules/edicts/etc etc.