When does cruise planner open up for booking?

14 minutes ago, skittermagoo said:

I've heard 9 months, and I've heard 6 months in advance of sail date. I have a Feb 2023 cruise booked, and all I have in my cruise planner is dining packages right now.  I check it every few days just in case (also want to book early). 

I too have a Feb 2023 cruise booked, and don't even have dining packages! Literally just a handful of excursions at full price.

3 hours ago, SaveTheSharks said:

I too have a Feb 2023 cruise booked, and don't even have dining packages! Literally just a handful of excursions at full price.

3 hours ago, skittermagoo said:

I've heard 9 months, and I've heard 6 months in advance of sail date. I have a Feb 2023 cruise booked, and all I have in my cruise planner is dining packages right now.  I check it every few days just in case (also want to book early). 

I have a Nov of 22 and Jan 23 cruise booked neither have full planners open.  The Nov has most everything except for excursions it only has Labadee excursions.  They are a 9 day in Nov and 10 day in Jan.  The 10 day just had one port dropped and two added due to berthing issues.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Babsy47 said:

Anyone have any update on this?  I also have a Wonder cruise for March 2023 and nothing is available at CocoCay (where I am most interested in reserving).  Thanks!

It is still anywhere from 6-9months. My Jan 2023 sailings have very limited offerings, just drink packages and PDCC thrill passes.

Sailing on AOS out of Fort Lauderdale on June 5th. I just booked this cruise last week. There is nothing in the entertainment category available to book. It just says, "check back closer to your cruise" .... and .... "we're getting the ship ready blah, blah....". You can book dining and bev packages packages - not interested. I have a credit for a one specialty restaurant experience from my booking agent but it's a NR credit and won't show up until I'm aboard. If I book a a dining venue now, I'll pay for it up front. The credit might apply but I'm not taking the chance I'll have to visit guest relations to get that to happen. You can book excursions but we'll not be going on any of those and many of the best ones are already sold out as I'm a late booker.  You can book an all fitness class pass but if you check the planner for fitness classes, they aren't published yet. Lots of hold backs on all the calendars with the explanation saying nothing is set yet. 

We're cross-over Diamond from Celebrity so the drink vouchers will work fine for us and I've been told that I can use the Diamond Concierge by getting her email and emailing our desires for the many shows available on this cruise that we'd like to see. I'm told she/he can help with this rather than standing in line on boarding day with 3 dozen other AOS guests scrambling to get reservations. I'm sure most of this has to do with the last minute approach to arranging shows and entertainers due to COVID - travel glitches, sick cast members, etc. 

I'm just going with the flow. We've been to all the ports on this itinerary many times and are unlikely to get off. My goal is to enjoy our first mega-ship cruise, well, the more appropriate line would be to see if we enjoy the mega-ship experience. As Celebrity loyalists, we like guest counts way less than 3000 and since the restart we've gotten totally spoiled with capacities on 10 sailings (except the most recent a week ago on Equinox that had 2100 of 2800 capacity) less than 1500 and one with around 800 guests. Spectacular. That's sadly ending.

12 hours ago, RCCruiser said:

We are 7 days out and no options for shows. We are on Oasis.

Sometimes on closer sailings, all the excursions and such have been sold out. Especially on a larger ship like Oasis where 5000+ pax are vying for things. 

22 hours ago, RCCruiser said:

We are 7 days out and no options for shows. We are on Oasis.

Oasis is a “book entertainment on board” now.  I believe most ships are like this.  When you board complete the muster drill and visit to muster station to scan in and then grab a celebratory drink and sit somewhere and do your reservations.  It’s all done in the app once you connect to the free guest WiFi, that is specifically for the app.