Covid testing

Hi my name is Carolyn and as a family of six we are going on harmony of the seas in three weeks sailing from port canaveral. We are staying in Orlando first (we are from the UK) and we have to have antigen and two pcr tests for our grandsons before boarding. Has anyone got advice on getting the tests done cheap as possible please. 

Emed is the website and Abbott Binax are the testing kits, which if I remember correctly can only be shipped in the US, so that might be a moot point for someone traveling from the UK.

The airports usually have testing available and depending on the area of your hotel, there should be some medical facilities willing to offer testing. 

4 hours ago, Carolyn barnett said:

Hi my name is Carolyn and as a family of six we are going on harmony of the seas in three weeks sailing from port canaveral. We are staying in Orlando first (we are from the UK) and we have to have antigen and two pcr tests for our grandsons before boarding. Has anyone got advice on getting the tests done cheap as possible please. 

Hi Carolyn, I am wondering the same thing about the UK. My cruise in May lands in Southampton and we are going to stay in London a few days. We will need to test before we fly back to The States. I was wondering if there is a place in London to test. I do have the Abbott tests everyone is talking about so I will probably use those but I wanted to have a back up and test at a site. Any suggestions?