Harmony Entertainment Shows

At the moment, it seems very few shows are actually happening.  I've been stalking the current cruises each week, hoping to see theater productions and aqua theater shows appear, but no luck so far.  I sail at the end of April, so unsure if they will have solved their issues by then.  But by July, I would think you'd have better luck.

We were on Harmony in December and the Broadway show was Grease, the aqua theater had a show called Hideaway Heist, the ice show was 1887 and then there were two comedians in the main theater one night. Definitely recommend the aqua theater and the ice show. It is truly amazing what those performers can do. Grease was just okay and strayed very far from the original movie story line...not my favorite.  

51 minutes ago, BnB93 said:

We were on Harmony in December and the Broadway show was Grease, the aqua theater had a show called Hideaway Heist, the ice show was 1887 and then there were two comedians in the main theater one night. Definitely recommend the aqua theater and the ice show. It is truly amazing what those performers can do. Grease was just okay and strayed very far from the original movie story line...not my favorite.  

You do realize that the movie strayed very far from the actual stage show? And not in a good way.🙄