Yet another vaccine card question

Kirsten

I'm fully vaccinated and boosted, but my booster isn't listed on my vaccine card.  It's my understanding that RC needs a physical card, and I'm assuming the booster needs t obe on there as well.  Can I just add it myself with the date, lot #, etc, or do I need to go to CVS and ask them to fill it out?

Whether a booster is required or not really depends on where you are going and if you want to go ashore for our upcoming transatlantic we had to get booster (J&J last year) because France requires your least show be within 270 days. We received our J&J booster two weeks ago. A few countries require a second J&J shot if it has been more than 120 days since you're first one so check places where your ship will stop. 

I posted this in another message somewhere else about boosters but I think I should post again. My husband and I are sailing out of Copenhagen at the end of May.  By then our original vaccination will be over a year old, therefore considered out of date.  When I log in to the the RC app for this particular cruise sailing it states in the Healthy Cruising / Preparing for your cruise:  "For the purpose of our sailing, to be considered up to date, guests must have received all doses in their vaccine series and have received the booster if the second vaccine was administered over 270 days (9 months) ago."  Therefore it seems to me that a booster is necessary in certain cases.  If your original vaccination was given less than 9 months ago you are fine and do not need a booster.  I also think it's best to check requirements for the country or countries you may be visiting.  For me, it was better safe than sorry, so I and my husband have recently gotten the booster shot.   That's the price you have to pay if you want to travel at this time.  Also, if it helps anyone, I got the JNJ shot, my husband got Pfizer.   My booster was JNJ as well.  Not all pharmacies carry it, but I got it at Meijer.