What are your favorite drinks onboard the Oasis class ships?

9 minutes ago, Lexster said:

Bonus points for any fun mocktails outside of the normal ones like mudslides, daquiris, etc. I have a refreshment package on my upcoming cruise.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/07/13/look-royal-caribbeans-new-fleetwide-drink-menu

If you look at the last menu picture in this blog post it has a page from the recent drink menu that's all new mocktails that you can try!

10 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/07/13/look-royal-caribbeans-new-fleetwide-drink-menu

If you look at the last menu picture in this blog post it has a page from the recent drink menu that's all new mocktails that you can try!

Ooh, neat! I hope they make more in the future. It's easy to feel left out of fun drinks if you don't drink alcohol.

Dark and Stormy

Obviously the Margarita on the Rocks with Salted Rim

If you can Find Earl, He was our bartender up in the pool area/ Mast Bar/ Lime and Coconut/ Trellis bar on Symphony brand new and Oasis amplified, ask for his trash can drink.

Its also our favorite to ask the Bartenders what their favorite drink to make is and try that.

15 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I don’t drink much alcohol but I love a pina colada made with amaretto instead of rum.  Yummy.  I also like a good mudslide but they fill me up so quickly….one and done with those.

That pina colada with amaretto sounds delish!  I am going to try one as soon as I am onboard Freedom this Monday! 🍹🧉

Caipirinha’s by the pool are my go to but not every bartender makes them right. 

Strawberry Blondes are pretty good 

We we’re on Wonder last week and I have to say the BEST drinks on the whole ship were at Mason Jar. I don’t even like bourbon but man those bourbon craft cocktails were the bomb! Every one of them! 

Best bartender we’ve ever had on any ship was Malcolm at Mason Jar. This guy really has a deep understanding of all things alcohol. He made my friend her own drink: Sandi Special. It was awesome! We drank many! He also makes an excellent chocolate martini. Have to have one before bed! Schooner bar also made great chocolate martinis. 

7CBDC3A8-B35B-4995-9CD2-7CB128BD02D2.jpeg

632AF73B-9CCD-4ED3-A19D-19B4C4535F30.jpeg

A12142EE-B395-493D-AA31-9007920C9932.jpeg

4 hours ago, Lexster said:

Ooh, neat! I hope they make more in the future. It's easy to feel left out of fun drinks if you don't drink alcohol.

Totally agree!  I’m loving the new mocktail menu.  The blueberry nojito is probably my favorite.  The Bionic bar also had a pretty good list of non-alcoholic options.

1 hour ago, Linda R said:

Urban Garden martini only served at 150 Central Park!   You can just go in to order the drink if you don't want to dine there.   Got hooked on them on Oasis

We’re pretty sure the Sandi Special that I posted above is the Urban Garden Martini.