CocoCay Cabana Prices

2 hours ago, Cruiser79 said:

Can anyone that has reserved a cabana at the Waterpark on CocoCay tell me how much these go for? And how much individual day passes to the Waterpark are? They just changed our itinerary for our Saturday departure but haven't put anything on the cruise planner site. 

It depends on ship and sail date. These are prices for May 22 on Harmony:

Waterpark: $99

Waterpark Cabana: $1099 (up to 6 guests, waterpark admission included)

2 hours ago, Cruiser79 said:

Can anyone that has reserved a cabana at the Waterpark on CocoCay tell me how much these go for? And how much individual day passes to the Waterpark are? They just changed our itinerary for our Saturday departure but haven't put anything on the cruise planner site. 

I'm on that sailing, too.  Hoping to be able to check out the beach club, but no excursions are showing.  I even called the excursion office.

It's shocking how much the cabanas go for, especially because there are plenty of them. Those prices are per person

The water park is pricey too, considering how busy it gets and how lines usually build up. We didn't do it our last cruise because Coco wasn't part of the initial itinerary and when it was added we didn't feel like throwing another $500 at our trip. So we just did the free portions of the island and there's still plenty to do. It's hard for kids to look up at those slides and not be able to go on them, but my kids were not short on fun just with the beach, pool, etc.

2 hours ago, jeffmw said:

It's shocking how much the cabanas go for, especially because there are plenty of them. Those prices are per person

The water park is pricey too, considering how busy it gets and how lines usually build up. We didn't do it our last cruise because Coco wasn't part of the initial itinerary and when it was added we didn't feel like throwing another $500 at our trip. So we just did the free portions of the island and there's still plenty to do. It's hard for kids to look up at those slides and not be able to go on them, but my kids were not short on fun just with the beach, pool, etc.

We got water park tickets for $48.99 on Black Friday and at that price I think it was OK but I don't think it would have been worth the money had I bought it at $88.99 (which was the price thereafter).  The slides are good but the area isn't that big and depending on how many ships are in port that day it can be impossible to find a chair in the water park and the lines can get very long.

23 hours ago, Cruiser79 said:

The prices are in the cruise planner now.  Water park cabanas are $699.  Single tickets are $79.  You can no longer purchase in the planner, but at least you can find out the prices.

We booked a waterpark cabana for our family of six for $799. The price had been $999 for an entire year up until a month before our March 13 sailing. I think it was worth it for us. We were the only ship in port so many or most of the cabanas were empty and the lines were nonexistent. Except for a 15 minute wait in the morning for tallest red slide and the boomerang (everyone’s favorites) you hardly had time to catch your breath from climbing the stairs before going down a slide. Not sure this is the case when there are multiple ships.

Some of us went on a just few rides but the kids only stopped for a quick dip in the wave pool and quick bite. For a family I thought the cabana was great. You had comfy, shady seating and drinks and food delivered throughout the day. Some were there from 9:30 to 4:30. 

• 10 months later...