Vaccine Proof

Autumn

I will be sailing may 16th on Freedom. My boyfriend lost his vaccine card but has a picture of it as well as has the information loaded on the excelsior pass app (we live in nyc and use that every where as proof). Would RCL accept the picture and app on onboarding day? I’ve tried calling and cat get through to ask.

4 hours ago, Autumn said:

I will be sailing may 16th on Freedom. My boyfriend lost his vaccine card but has a picture of it as well as has the information loaded on the excelsior pass app (we live in nyc and use that every where as proof). Would RCL accept the picture and app on onboarding day? I’ve tried calling and cat get through to ask.

I'd physically go to the location where he got the vaccine from.  Take along the proof you do have and "Demand", in a very diplomatic way to provide an actual copy of the card.  I'm sure he isn't the only person that has lost/damaged/destroyed his vaccine card.  It should be routine by now.

10 hours ago, jay1021 said:

I'd physically go to the location where he got the vaccine from.  Take along the proof you do have and "Demand", in a very diplomatic way to provide an actual copy of the card.  I'm sure he isn't the only person that has lost/damaged/destroyed his vaccine card.  It should be routine by now.

Unfortunately not everyone can go back to where they received their vaccinations.  I know in my case I drove 4 hours to  a university that hosted a state run site.  Hopefully if I ever need to replace my card the DOH can help but being a state agency it could be close to impossible since they are notorious for not answering their phone.  Our state run DMV isn’t even open fully yet