A few hours in Miami

End of April we flying into and then sailing Symphony out of Miami.  Our flight arrives at 9am the day of our cruise and our check in time is 1pm, without a car rental does anyone have anything ideas of things to do between the airport and the port to kill few hours?  Luggage in tow of course.

Thanks

I cannot recommend any things to do, but if it makes any difference, the check-in times were not enforced when we were on the Symphony last week.  On March 19th when we embarked, Royal started the boarding at 11am and there was no wait to board.  Some in our travel party had 1130am check in time and two had 130pm everyone boarded at 1130am. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still waffling on what to do with 4hrs to kill with our 9am arrival and 1pm boarding time.  For anyone who has sailed Symphony lately was the check in times enforced?  If we do show up early and have to wait is it big pain to leave the pier again?

I don't mind going somewhere to have lunch on the way to the pier, I just hate have to drag all our luggage around.