xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Jan 7, 2023 - Jan 15, 2023 (8 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

Also does anyone have access to book much of anything on the Website yet for this cruise?

Looking to book the Unlimited Drinks package and a dining package, and I see that the email I received from Royal Caribbean has it at 20% off right now. It will not allow anything to be booked? "Sorry, we can not reserve this right now, Please try again onboard the ship". 

I understand we are 9 months out and this is a new ship, but we also sailed 2 months after the Symphony was released and booked a year in advance and were able to access all the reservations.

Also both my wife and I are unable to proceed anywhere on the Mobile app yet. All that comes up when we click on the Linked sailing is a message stating "We're working on the fun" Check back later for more details. We can't even make it to the home screen of the ship and the ability to look at the deck plans.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been able to book anything in the Cruise Planner yet either. I wanted to get the drinks package as well but I’m getting the same message that you are getting. 
I can see the deck plans on the app most of the time but sometimes I get the same message that you do where it says “We’re working on the fun.”

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Wonder of the Seas - Jan 7, 2023 - Jan 15, 2023 (8 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 1 month later...
On 12/27/2022 at 9:27 AM, Emilione said:

Hi folks, looking forways to cruising with you! I see that the InTENse show is fully booked. Do you all know if more seats tend to open up during the cruise?

Thanks!

We just got off this weeks cruise. The show is incredible! There were always spots for standby. Arrive around 30 minutes before, and they will start letting standby in about 15 minutes before. Towards the end of the week, the standby line is much shorter. We saw it 4 times. Enjoy!!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Jan 7, 2023 - Jan 15, 2023 (8 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)