Question About Last Payment

Hi!

So I have my last payment for an upcoming cruise and this is my question (Getting the run around from everyone) - most of this cruise was "paid" for with FCC's.

RC sent the last payment bill and in the type it has 1 price

The attached final bill is a different amount

My TA (bummer for me) is through RC and she has a different number that is owed

The amount is a lot to sneeze about and the range is over $ 2,500 (the attached bill is the lowest)

Any ideas? 

Oh boy, Royal math! @Sharla is actively engaged right now with this same type of scenario for our June sailing. The price she and I have is different from Royals. I know she is working hard but one can only do so much when it comes to Royal accounting. We work really hard on our end to satisfy what is our responsibility, but I feel for you green, this is not even the first time with this. Moving forward I will never take FCC again. (Well unless it's heaped on me for no reason, lol!!)

Good Luck! 

• 2 weeks later...

@not easy being green nothing yet, @Sharlawas just told Royal is backed up and will get back to her soon. I know she escalated it. My final payment is due in 7 days. Sharla won't let me lose my sailing despite Royal. I booked this way back and can't believe this is so messy. It's just so frustrating, but if I cancel under cwc they will sell my cabin probably at double the price.....I wonder if this is their goal ?

I’ll never again take FCC in place of refund. I also use @Sharlaand it’s such a convoluted system that you the customer is surely getting screwed. 

How I can have $5600 in FCC, apply it to a cruise that got cancelled and then told I redeemed it and it was “used.” Only to have it re-issued in amounts that don’t add up to $5600. 

Very frustrating and I’m not the one on hold for hours trying to get it right. 

15 hours ago, Neesa said:

@not easy being green nothing yet, @Sharlawas just told Royal is backed up and will get back to her soon. I know she escalated it. My final payment is due in 7 days. Sharla won't let me lose my sailing despite Royal. I booked this way back and can't believe this is so messy. It's just so frustrating, but if I cancel under cwc they will sell my cabin probably at double the price.....I wonder if this is their goal ?

I have someone sailing in 3 days that Royal accounting still hasn't fixed. They are making my job very difficult.

Update, after being on hold speaking to two different supervisors they gave me the choice of paying what they said or cancel the cruise. Another lesson, check what is going on way before the final payment is due.

So I paid not jumping with joy, we did have the funds, I will have to drink a lot to cover the cost Ha Ha.  Believe it or not, I understand, also my fault for having RC as my travel agent (first and last time), I love cruising and I am a very big RC fan still am, can't wait to get on board in the open seas!  By no means this is over, gives me something to do with all my free time. I am going to call again and maybe someone will listen, if not, then what is will be - will be.

Thanks!