Cruise Control Transport shuttle?

So someone had recommended Cruise control transportation to get from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral. They leave at two specific times from the Airport. 9:25 am is the first run. It takes 45 to 60 minutes to get to the port I believe and our check in time is 11:30. Do you think they will let us in early.

Don't want to be hanging around especially in the hot sun. As much as my wife loves the beach and sun she needs to be careful about getting to much sun. Anybody have any experience in this situation? I know I do also have an option for a private shuttle for an added cost.

1 hour ago, Chris Fish said:

So someone had recommended Cruise control transportation to get from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral. They leave at two specific times from the Airport. 9:25 am is the first run. It takes 45 to 60 minutes to get to the port I believe and our check in time is 11:30. Do you think they will let us in early.

Don't want to be hanging around especially in the hot sun. As much as my wife loves the beach and sun she needs to be careful about getting to much sun. Anybody have any experience in this situation? I know I do also have an option for a private shuttle for an added cost.

We’ve used their private shuttle service and were very happy.  Don't know about their shared service. 

1 hour ago, Chris Fish said:

Don't want to be hanging around especially in the hot sun. As much as my wife loves the beach and sun she needs to be careful about getting to much sun.

Port Canaveral waiting queue to get in the terminal is in a parking garage so it won't be in the direct sun.  With an 11:30 check in time you shouldn't have much of an issue. 11:00am is the earliest time I've seen them offer at Port Canaveral anyways.