Harmony Family Excursions? Western Caribbean (Falmouth, Cozumel, Labadee)

cwtom

Travelling on Harmony in February, and wondering what excursions you would recommend for a family. Will be with my husband and our 4 year old son. My husband and I have done the dolphin encounters before, but my son hasn't so that might be an option. Anything else that you would recommend?

Hilton Rose Hall in Falmouth is great for all ages: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2011/09/15/excursion-focus-hilton-rose-hall-resort-spa-day-pass

Labadee is a beach day, so nothing to plan. I like to rent a cabana because it provides a private and shady spot for kids to nap/relax. Not sure how important that is to you or your 4 year old.  You can easily get by with just spending time at the beach and not paying a dime.

In Cozumel, you could easily just do another beach day. Paradise Beach is a good option: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2015/12/05/paradise-beach-guest-shore-excursion-review  If you prefer a non-beach adventure, there are some Mayan ruins on Cozumel (in lieu of Mayan ruins on shore) and there is some good shopping and dining in San Miguel.

How do these beaches compare to Magen's Bay?

Magen's Bay has a great deal of natural beauty. Rose Hall's beach is not nearly as spectacular but it's the Caribbean, so the water is a beautiful shade of blue and quite warm. Paradise Beach is also quite nice, but Paradise Beach is more about the various activities in and out of the water than Magen's Bay "take it all in" atmosphere.