gratuity pre-paid - still have to add to drinks?

LauraM

You will automatically be charged 18% on every drink and presented the option to tip more if you would like.

As noted above the prepaid gratuities option covers the room and dining staff.

If you buy the drink package though that includes the tips for the bar staff as well so you would then be presented with $0 receipts and the option to tip more.

To be clear, the prepaid gratuities apply to the gratuities for your stateroom attendant and wait staff in the main dining room.  Gratuities will be automatically added to onboard purchases for souvenirs, drinks and some food. 

To be clear, the prepaid gratuities apply to the gratuities for your stateroom attendant and wait staff in the main dining room. Gratuities will be automatically added to onboard purchases for souvenirs, drinks and some food.

Which souvenirs incur a gratuity?

Guest toodle68

"You will automatically be charged 18% on every drink and presented the option to tip more if you would like."

I did not realize this until I looked at my first receipt. The waiter had hand written  TIP:$_____    which I found a little off since I just asked for one of the daily specials he was already carrying and walking past me.. then I saw later that the service charge was already added.  Just something to be aware of..