POLL: Balcony Cabin Layout

POLL: Balcony Cabin Layout?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which balcony cabin layout do you prefer?

• Sofa near the door, bed near the balcony
    • Bed closer to the door, sofa near the balcony
    • Other?

One of the first things I do, other than the morning trip to you know where, is go out onto the balcony just to watch the world go by and smell the ocean.  I'd rather do that and not have to walk around the bed and bump into it while opening the balcony door and waking up my wife. Beside, if the bed is closer to the door, if I'm a little tipsy, I don't have far to fall to get into bed.  Okay, I'm never a little tipsy, I'm a lot tipsy or try to be while on a cruise.  🤪

16 minutes ago, jay1021 said:

One of the first things I do, other than the morning trip to you know where, is go out onto the balcony just to watch the world go by and smell the ocean.  I'd rather do that and not have to walk around the bed and bump into it while opening the balcony door and waking up my wife. Beside, if the bed is closer to the door, if I'm a little tipsy, I don't have far to fall to get into bed.  Okay, I'm never a little tipsy, I'm a lot tipsy or try to be while on a cruise.  🤪

Good point!!

Absolutely the bed near the balcony and I will do a lot of searching to make sure that is what I will get.  I choose a room...go to you tube video reviews...and try to find that room or a close proximity room review so I can see the configuration.  Best part is when I get to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the balcony!  

I agree with @WAAAYTOOO the room feels more spacious when the sofa is near the door.