Drink Package Exclusion

Jen W

I’ve read that you can request to have an exception for only 1 person to have the deluxe drink package.

Would someone who’s recently beat cancer but can drink maybe 1 drink per day qualify? And who would we need to email for the exception? 

Thanks!

The way it works is: if there are 2 adults in the room you can call Royal and request one drink package and one refreshment package.  Not necessary to give a reason.  The person with the refreshment package can order a drink here and there while cruising and just pay for that drink when ordered.  

12 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

The way it works is: if there are 2 adults in the room you can call Royal and request one drink package and one refreshment package.  Not necessary to give a reason.  The person with the refreshment package can order a drink here and there while cruising and just pay for that drink when ordered.  

The rep I spoke too absolutely wouldn’t let me get the refreshment package and DH the Deluxe. I told her my 4 Diamond drinks were enough and she still said no. I should’ve hung up and called back 😂

31 minutes ago, Jill said:

The rep I spoke too absolutely wouldn’t let me get the refreshment package and DH the Deluxe. I told her my 4 Diamond drinks were enough and she still said no. I should’ve hung up and called back 😂

Just call back, I have never been unsuccessful 

4 hours ago, Jill said:

Yes, too many pee-on phone answerers on a power trip.