Ft Lauderdale Airport to port transfer

39 minutes ago, Templecruiser said:

It was less then $20 for a taxi for my wife and I on Saturday. Imho you will pay a lot more for a transfer.

Already paid for the transfer ;).  The cost isn't the issue....was looking for convenience....hand them all the luggage at the airport, get on the bus....and not worry about a thing.    Just need to know where to go in the airport to get on 😉  Plus there is 4 of us...so that's a lot of people w/ bags for taxi

43 minutes ago, Chris Fish said:

Ft. Laudy airport is not big so not to difficult to find where to go.

Being retired from being the GM of the parking facilities for both FLL and Port Everglades I can agree that FLL isn't too big.  But, they have managed to stuff 100 pounds stuff into a 50 pound bag.  As I have stated before, FLL and Port Everglades literally share the same property lines. When I was still working there, there were long range plans to build an intermodal elevated tramway between the both.  I don't know if it is still planned or not.  But, I thought it was a good idea and said so during many planning meetings there.  It would reduce some of the traffic into/out of the airport which can get very busy.  I'm thinking that there second large runway and building it over US1 may have taken up a lot of the future construction plans.