Next cruise not showing

I need to start off by saying I have the best in-laws ever!

Two years ago after my husband and I came back from our honeymoon, we raved about our cruise and RC! Because of this, they wanted to book a family cruise! Well rona had other plans....until now!

To make a very long story short, my in-laws canceled the beach house and booked a 4 day cruise on Independence for September this year through a travel agent.

My husband got the confirmation email with the booking ID and when I looked in our cruise planner the cruise is not showing. When I went to link a cruise it originally showed, but now it doesn't and it's saying the reservation number is incorrect.

I voiced this issue to my in-laws and they are going to reach out to the travel agent tomorrow. Has this happened to anyone before or can any travel agent help as to why this is happening?

Appreciate the help!

This is currently happening to me. My cruise previously showed up on my account when I logged in, but today it is saying 'no upcoming reservations' and of course I cannot find our reservation number. Have been on hold now with Royal Caribbean for 25 minutes, so hopefully I can get this resolved. Will let you know if I find anything out!