Bottled/canned water

7 hours ago, CruiseMom82 said:

Is the tap water in the cabins really not drinkable? Perhaps this is a silly question, but this is my first cruise! Considering getting the 24 can pack.

We have excellent tap water where I live too; however I drink bottled water for multiple reasons at home and while traveling (medical reasons which I don’t wish to go into.)  The thought of drinking ‘purified’ potable water on a ship simply makes my stomach turn- yes, I know they cook and wash with it too. It’s certainly cheap enough to purchase bottled water, which I drink at room temperature so chilling isn’t an issue, and since I don’t typically drink alcohol I’ll count bottled water as my one and only vice. IMHO, spend the $35. and get 48 ‘cans’ or bottles of water and store the case under the vanity if you’re in a standard size cabin. 

4 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Bottles on the last cruise.

LOL good to know....I just started out with a 12 pack in my very  small carry on and I had to keep removing a bottle to fit more "stuff".  I am down to 6 bottles of water! I'm not going to dare open the little luggage now to rearrange and remove things, but at least I know I'll have additional bottles onboard. Thank you!