Travel Agent Just for Flights

KDK

Is a travel agent helpful if you are just looking for reasonable flights with no hotel/excursions?

I am traveling to India this summer and need to fly into New Delhi and out of Mumbai and wasn't sure if I should search on my own or use a TA. 

Any advice appreciated.

13 hours ago, KDK said:

Is a travel agent helpful if you are just looking for reasonable flights with no hotel/excursions?

I traveling to India this summer and need to fly into New Delhi and out of Mumbai and wasn't sure if I should search on my own or use a TA. 

Any advice appreciated.

If you use a site like skyscanner use the multicity function. 

Flight 1 US to new delhi

Flight 2 Mumbai back to US 

7 minutes ago, ckruetze said:

I only use travel agent for complicatwd air travel. 

My 2015 Anniversary trip was Aberdeen to Paris via London for 2 days then Paris to Singapore via London for another 2 days, from singapore to Manila for 2 days then down to Mactan for 5 days back to Singapore for 1 day back to london to get a flight to paris for 4 hrs to head back to london then back to Aberdeen, booked everything myself with the help of an Excel spreadsheet lol

7 minutes ago, Ray said:

My 2015 Anniversary trip was Aberdeen to Paris via London for 2 days then Paris to Singapore via London for another 2 days, from singapore to Manila for 2 days then down to Mactan for 5 days back to Singapore for 1 day back to london to get a flight to paris for 4 hrs to head back to london then back to Aberdeen, booked everything myself with the help of an Excel spreadsheet lol

Impressive flight plan.

21 minutes ago, ckruetze said:

Impressive flight plan.

Was a shock for my wife she thought it was just a trip to Paris! When we flew back to London she was waiting for flight to Aberdeen to appear on the board and it wasnt until we got to check in that she found out we were heading to Singapore, was the same at Singapore and Manila, her head was all over the place in a good way as she hadnt a clue what was happening.