International Flights

Danish government have removed all restrictions and requirements! So you will not need a test to enter Denmark however you may need a test US side so you can get on flight.

As things stand right now i believe you would require a test to fly back home, RC will not supply these. Testing centres can be found at various locations in Copenhagen that will give tourists FOC tests.

If you don't have them already I would order the free government at home test, those test can be used and results presented for re-entry into the US or if you don't wish to do the at home test it does appear as thought Denmark is keeping some COVID testing locations at international airports open for now.  However if you do decided to test at the airport you must first make an appointment and of course there is a charge and the charge varies by test.

Denmark on the other hand has dropped all COVID entry requirements for fully vaccinated and for individuals who have fully recovered from a previous COVID infection.

5 hours ago, Traveling Mike said:

A lot of the test centers in Copenhagen are shutting down.  It is my understanding the airport is still doing quick test to get you back home.  

This is my fear, I have identified a test centre just down the road from our hotel for the pre-departure antigen test and hope it’s still operating when we arrive (April 29th) 🤞

17 minutes ago, Crusinjunky said:

Thanks guys. So I can take a Home Test on the ship and take it the day before we get off the ship? We fly back on the day we get off. 

Yes as along as you take the test within 24 hours of your departure back to the US.  So if you are going to go the at home testing route I would suggest you take the test on the last day right before you go to bed this way you know the test results are within that 24 hour time frame just in case your flight experiences a lengthy delay. 

Fingers crossed the CDC follows other countries lead and at the very least drops all testing requirements for fully vaccinated travelers. It would be nice to see the testing requirement dropped altogether but I'm not sure if the CDC is ready to relinquish that kind of control just yet.