My Time Dinning currently

Chris Fish

Before covid, if we had MTD we could request to be seated with others at a larger table. It was a great way to meet other people. When on the Odyssey last fall we sat at a table for two and there was a number of table for two in a row, so we could talk to the table next to us but it still wasn't the same.

Is Royal allowing people to join with others at this point or do they still need to keep people separated? 

I guess the answer changes.  
October I was by myself. (Oasis) but the tables were 18” apart.  

November I was seated at a mixed table for 8 (Anthem).  Tables were 4-6 ft apart. 

January Freedom-my family of 4 was seated 18 inches from the next table.

February -(when masks were no longer required.) 2 of us were seated at a table for 6 with another couple. We found 2 solo diners and they were able to join us. Tables were about 3 feet apart.  (Anthem)

It seems the rules change regularly.  Different times, and different ships, apparently others are reporting different experiences as well.

On Odyssey earlier this month, we were given a choice of sitting alone or sliding the tables together and dine with others.  The more the merrier was my choice.😎