Room Service Coffee

On 3/31/2022 at 2:07 PM, Burberrybanker said:

So is the breakfast complementary or do you have to pay for it? I have seen two different answers

There was a period of time when Royal was also providing the full American breakfast from room service with no charge in order to reduce crowding in the Windjammer. But alas - no longer, it appears.

On 3/26/2022 at 2:21 PM, SpeedNoodles said:

We had that problem as well.  The first time we had enough food show up for 4 people (I ordered 2 omlettes and got 4) etc - the next time we didn't get enough food.  Room service for breakfast is a total mystery to me.

If you have the deluxe beverage package. Does it include coffee delivery to your room?

4 hours ago, Chunk said:

If you have the deluxe beverage package. Does it include coffee delivery to your room?

The DX package doesn't include room service in any capacity. You can get basic coffee delivered but any specialty coffee, alcoholic drinks, soda and basically anything other than actual free and included drinks will be charged regardless of any drink package.