Royal app said my vaccination card invalid...

Lexster

Welp, Royal accepted my husband's vaccination card, and keeps marking mine as invalid. No idea why. Heck, my card is in perfect shape whereas his is beat up! All I can think is the provider box says WAG (I went to Walgreens for both) and they just don't accept that it doesn't say Walgreens. I printed out my proof from the Walgreen's site as well. I know I can just go to the port with all my docs, but I really don't want to leave it to chance that I get someone who just won't accept it. So frustrating! 

It's validated! Okay, so I don't know if this is what helped, but considering it was rejected two times before, I have to wonder if this extra piece of info helped. So, along with the vaccination card, I took a picture of my Walgreens vax record that I printed out and included that in there. Next day, it's validated. My only guess if they didn't know what WAG was, but once I included the printed record, they knew what company to search for the lot #.