The app

Leighq

My app experience varied using 2 different phones.

I keep the app updated on both phones but the app on one phone stopped showing food menus, while the app on the other phone still showed them.

I uninstalled and re-installed the app on the phone that had quit showing the menus, and they came back.

Strange but true.

I'm starting to believe that the only side of Royal that works as expected is the actual cruise/ship side of things, which is the most important part, I believe. Can't trust THEIR phone answerers to provide factual/correct information, IT (both the website and the mobile App.) seems to be under maint. or down or have glitches far too often. 

The good side, The more experienced you become as a cruiser, the less you need the phone answerers, and IT (well, somewhat, IT) 

I'm looking at my Royal App right now.  It says the ship's time is 9:37 AM, it's 12:47 PM here in Central Time Zone. I believe Seattle is in the Pacific Time Zone would would be a 2 hour difference.  It's not only off by an hour but it's of by an hour and 10 minutes.  

I just checked again and it's off by exactly an hour now.  

BTW, the cruise ship mapper shows the Ovation as being in Seattle.