Fort Lauderdale Covid Test

Hi, having to get my pre boarding antigen test for TA a day before (in Fort Lauderdale)   Was wondering if anyone has used a place called covidfll.com   It's near Fort Lauderdale airport somewhere.   I'm assuming it won't be difficult to get there from the Hilton marina?   I arrive 2 days before so I will need to get a test after  I leave the airport for hotel.   Thanks.

There are Covid test sites on every corner in Fort Lauderdale. It’s around 10 min from the marina to FLL so if that’s the only venue you choose to use then it’s not going to be a big deal. You will pass 3 going down 17th street on the way to federal highway and another 3 before you make it to the airport (appx 3 miles South). 

2 hours ago, new2cruise said:

From Canada.  Just a bit nervous that I'd mess up the test somehow, and have a problem getting onboard ship so I'm hoping to get a test by someone in Fort Lauderdale.

One sure fire way is to get the test done at the airport

Try synergydx. We get ours at the Davie location (5 minutes from ft lauderdale) and they do 10 minute stay in your car rapid antigens. Best testing facility in south Florida to us. My daughter is on a national team and we’ve had to get rapid testing for tournaments on a moments notice and they always come through if you are in a pinch in the Miami/fll area. If no appts show on their website, they still take driveups.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...