Radiance not on the royal app?

I'm on Radiance in early May (Alaska, obviously) and have had the app for more than a year... Still waiting for that particular ship to show.  By the way, I'm officially within 45 days (today) and nothing allows me to register.  I thought the 45 day window was the policy / procedure.  Am I correct?  Are these two things related?

14 minutes ago, Eaglelover said:

I'm on Radiance in early May (Alaska, obviously) and have had the app for more than a year... Still waiting for that particular ship to show.  By the way, I'm officially within 45 days (today) and nothing allows me to register.  I thought the 45 day window was the policy / procedure.  Am I correct?  Are these two things related?

Yes, they are related. Check-in isn't open until the ship goes live in the app. The ships that haven't been back in service had their check-ins delayed until closer to the first sail date for the ship.

1 hour ago, Eaglelover said:

Have you tried to check in on the website instead of the app? Just curious if it's available there - we're 80 days from our Radiance sailing. 

tmobile3-tq595xites

On 3/22/2022 at 10:24 AM, PG Cruiser said:

Is Radiance doing revenue sailing yet?

Supposedly it was leaving LA April 23 sailing to Vancouver and then the 1st Alaska cruise is the next week leaving Vancouver on the 29th.   I am guessing they will not be on the app for at least this season.   Hopefully check in will occur on the web at 45 days out.  I'm still 58 days out from my cruise. 

I am also wondering about the Covid protocols for Vancouver that are supposed to be released within 30 days of sailing but I would expect that they are released for the cruise next month in 30 days and should not change between now and May but I cant find anything on them. 

This was posted in my May 27th Facebook group: 

Just a few updates (or not) from Royal Caribbean that I got tonight, March 22. 

1.) The Royal app is still not supported on Radiance of the Seas. Although they intend to have all of their fleet supported on the app, Radiance is still not set up. There is no word to if it will be ready before our sailing and suggest we call back when within 30 days of sailing as they should know more by then. 

2.) Coca-Cola Freestyle soft drink machines are not available on Radiance as of now, although it is advertised throughout Royal Caribbean as such. That was one of the reasons I opted to get the classic soda package. Like above, they suggest to call back within 30 days of sailing and they should know more by then.

On 3/22/2022 at 7:14 AM, Eaglelover said:

I am on the Radiance first sailing on April 23rd LA to Vancouver and checkin just opened yesterday at 30 days out. Could only check in online as Radiance is not available on the app. Ironically, while checking in online every page was reminding me to download the app before sailing lol. I’ve had the app for years Royal, it’s your move to get Radiance on the app.

On 3/22/2022 at 5:09 AM, Jim Bonaventura said:

I am sailing on Radiance to Alaska in August. I just noticed that the app says Radiance hasn't been added yet to the app.

Is this so? If it is, do they not use e muster? Is check in done the old fashioned way, on the website?

I'm confused...(as always)

I am concerned about how emuster is going to work as well. They are down to 29 days to get Radiance on the app before her first sailing.

I was able to do a complete check in online, too.  I was regularly reminded to get my mobile application (which I've had on my phone for months), too.  Sooner or later it will mystically appear, I'm sure! 

ATTENTION RADIANCE FOLKS!   (I shouldn't yell!)  While writing the above I thought I might check my app before I posted..  And... Yep, there is the Radiance on the RCL application!!

Matt is clairvoyant...  😇

1 hour ago, JVallee said:

Is there any word on when and if radiance will be able to use the app. Radiance is moving to Galveston and I just booked that cruise. but the app is not working for Raidiance.

TIA

It is live now for my Alaska in May. Just came on today