If there's one way I wish Royal Caribbean would improve it would be....

Matt

I would like to see a drinks package based on user pays, with prices calculated based on how many drinks are purchased.

I am purchasing a drinks package to remove any worry from my holiday, but it is a shame to know that I will probably pay for many drinks that I will never drink.

Peter

If there's one way I wish Royal Caribbean would improve it would be....fix their website's booking pages.  Have it always remember that I'm searching for 4 people, and that I live in Michigan, and I'm not Military or a Fireman.  Set a cookie in my browser for heaven's sake...or at least do that if I'm logged in as a C&A member.

Local WiFi wouldn't be of much use without local services.  None of your networked services are local to the ship.  No email, no facebook, no skype, no IM.  Devices don't communicate with each other directly.  RC would have to set up message board and chat services on the ship.  And probably add a "how to" program on the welcome aboard channel along with a seminar in the theater.