xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - July 3, 2022 - Perfect Day + Labadee

I haven't seen much talk about this itinerary on any of the other communities so figured I would register here and see if anyone else is going to be on board for this adventure. It's a pretty good itinerary with stops at both Coco Cay and Labadee, my two favorite destinations. I guess that makes up for Nassau and Falmouth. 🙂

We are long time RCL cruisers but haven't been on board since 2018. Two dads and two boys. 

-Germ

We will be there! This will be our 2nd cruise ever, and very first on Royal.  Looking forward to both Coco Cay & Labadee as well. We have signed up for both the water slides @ Coco, as well as the club, and zip lining @ Labadee. Any recommendations on Falmouth other than just hanging on the beach?

1 hour ago, CaliCraig said:

We will be there! This will be our 2nd cruise ever, and very first on Royal.  Looking forward to both Coco Cay & Labadee as well. We have signed up for both the water slides @ Coco, as well as the club, and zip lining @ Labadee. Any recommendations on Falmouth other than just hanging on the beach?

Prior to Covid and the adoption of our second son, we would cruise 2-3 times per year. This is one of Royal's best ships.

I'm not sure how far the Duns River Falls are from Falmouth but it's a pretty sketchy port, the last time we were there. We walked the dock, went to the shop and were solicited for drugs numerous times so we just got back on the ship. 🤣

Hopefully it's changed!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife and I are also on this sailing. First time cruisers for us! We had a cruise planned for our 10 year anniversary, but alas Zika virus and her being pregnant made it to where we had to delay. 15 year anniversary is just as amazing though. I am starting to believe this is actually going to happen this time. 😁

On 4/21/2022 at 7:50 PM, CaliCraig said:

@Boltswin we are also from San Diego! 🙂 What’s your travel plans on getting to Orlando?

@CaliCraigWe’ll be flying out the day before and staying the night near the airport. We’ll take a Lyft to the ship the following day. We have a later flight home so we decided to book the NASA tour with hotel drop off on the final day. 

@Boltswinwe are following almost the exact same schedule, but driving up to LAX Friday night to take the direct red eye to Orlando which gets us in around 7am Saturday. Also plan on staying that one extra day at the end to either hit up the NASA tour or Epcot. 🙂

On 4/18/2022 at 2:50 PM, Boltswin said:

Planning on taking full advantage of the ship, dining and drink packages for the week. Don't plan on getting off the ship in Nassau or Jamaica so a rare full week of drink and dining benefits. 

Niiiice!  Curious how you will like the unlimited dining and drink packages.  It should be worth it since you are not getting off for two ports.  For myself and my other half, her and I will never be able to do the drink package, possibly the dining.  We only purchased the three night dining package since we also plan on eating at the Windjammer and MDR.  This will be for a Harmony sailing Nov 12th 2022.  About 161 days to go and I'm trying not to countdown everyday.  We will be doing the 8 day to Labadee, Aruba and Curacao...4 days total at sea which we are also excited about.  This will be our 2nd cruise with Royal, the 1st was a 4 day on Freedom to Coco Cay and Nassau about a month ago.   

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DivaDeaconess said:

Anyone else have problems canceling a shore excursion?  I tried canceling yesterday with no luck.  After multiple calls yesterday and today, I was told it could only be canceled onboard because the ship manifest had already been turned in.

I canceled one but it was about a week ago. Hopefully they can get it fixed for you on the ship. Which one are you looking to cancel?

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - July 3, 2022 - Perfect Day + Labadee