Transatlantic May 2, 2022??

Kata

4 hours ago, Kata said:

I have just received the health protocols for my Transatlantic cruise. One of the Port of calls will be France. Is France requiring booster? I'm confused with the "fully vaccinated"🤔  

I received protocols for my Baltic cruise and im even more confused. 

According to protocol i need a test to fly into Denmark which im sure i dont and i have to test 3 days prior to boarding in BARBADOS 🤣🤣🤣

48 minutes ago, Ray said:

According to protocol i need a test to fly into Denmark which im sure i dont and i have to test 3 days prior to boarding in BARBADOS 🤣🤣🤣

😲

1 hour ago, Ray said:

Haha, I noticed that too. That's what you get when someone hits "post" without proofreading first! 😂

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

Haha, I noticed that too. That's what you get when someone hits "post" without proofreading first! 😂

I checked on BA website and it says no tests needed to enter Denmark so just need 1 for boarding. 

At least mask rules are clear 

Onboard the Ship

Mask Guidance

Masks are optional for fully vaccinated guests. We expect unvaccinated children to continue wearing masks indoors and in crowded settings. Masks are required for all children age 2 and older while at the Adventure Ocean youth program. Guests under 2 do not have to wear a mask at any time.