Push back final payment?

MrHaga

4 hours ago, AspiringCruisePlanner said:

The last pushback was for the June cruises for 60 days instead of 30.  I think that's a good indicator that the July and beyond cruises would stay at the 90 day threshold.  I hope I'm wrong about this though.

I have a June 11th cruise, my payments due were 90 days out.  Already down to 82 days.

8 hours ago, AspiringCruisePlanner said:

The last pushback was for the June cruises for 60 days instead of 30.  I think that's a good indicator that the July and beyond cruises would stay at the 90 day threshold.  I hope I'm wrong about this though.

Ugh, I’ve got May, June  and July cruises. I’ll be slammed in April!

9 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

Ugh, I’ve got May, June  and July cruises. I’ll be slammed in April!

Our July 35th Anniversary cruise final payment precedes my wife's June cruise with friends final payment which in turn precedes our Alaska group cruise in May final payment.

9 hours ago, AspiringCruisePlanner said:

I hope so, I have not gotten my FCCs and I need to use them on my July cruise for my niece and nephew. 

49 minutes ago, HeWhoWaits said:

Our July 35th Anniversary cruise final payment precedes my wife's June cruise with friends final payment which in turn precedes our Alaska group cruise in May final payment.

Aren’t they all due at the same time? (Well month)    May cruises are due 30 days prior (April) June cruises 60 days prior (April) and if July is 90 days prior (April!!)

8 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

Aren’t they all due at the same time? (Well month)    May cruises are due 30 days prior (April) June cruises 60 days prior (April) and if July is 90 days prior (April!!)

July 9 - due April 10

June 18 - due April 19

May 20 - due April 20