Beverage package and excursions deals

I am traveling on the Greek and Croatia cruise on Brilliance of the Seas in August.

I have been monitoring my emails from Royal Caribbean for deals on excursions and also the Deluxe Beverage package.

Question is, when should I buy? Do the Greek Isle excursions ever get discounted more than 25%? This seems to be the best I've seen. And the only discounts at the Croatia ports  just say "pre-cruise deal" (will that improve later, even if just briefly on a sale)?

For the Deluxe beverage package, $60 per day is the best I've seen. Someone in an old post said they got $55/day but maybe that won't be seen again? Any tips to just save a few more $?

I totally agree with @Matt.  The sooner you buy, the better chance you have at the lowest price.

I purchased the DBP+Voom packages for my European cruises (August/Sept) many months ago.  They are now much higher than they were then.  The sooner you purchase, the better your odds of getting the best price.  I have a feeling things are NOT going down any time soon.  If they do, you can always cancel and repurchase !

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Beth Davis said:

When you say you can cancel and rebook immediately, when it says it is refunded to my original payment method, that could take days on the card side of things. Any tips? 

Can take up to 30 days for Royal Caribbean to process the refund. There's no workaround to it other than pay via your credit card rather than debit so that you have some flexibility from time Royal charges you until the time you have to pay your card statement

2 hours ago, Beth Davis said:

When you say you can cancel and rebook immediately, when it says it is refunded to my original payment method, that could take days on the card side of things. Any tips? 

If that original payment method was onboard credit, that is immediately put back and available for use.