Boardwalk donuts

Srp431

As of two weeks ago I did not see any donuts at the boardwalk. Symphony has Johnny Rockets, dog house, and playmakers on the board walk but I believe all were closed for breakfast but donuts are not on the menu for said venues. The only one that could be open for breakfast is Johnny Rockets. I believe donuts are made available at other venues such as park cafe, windjammer and café promenade. 

On 3/26/2022 at 5:44 AM, Goldie 2001 said:

Really? the worst donut i ever had was wonderful😃

Then you never had an actual bad "fried sweet dough" from RCG.

The bakery at one of Chicago's main grocery stores, Jewel Foods, will occasionally mess up a donut and it becomes inedible to me, as a preference.

What RCG considers a donut on it ships varies from horrible to meh. I recall one monstrosity on Allure that was supposed to be Oreo. Soggy dough with even soggier pieces of sandwich cookies and glaze.

• 1 month later...
58 minutes ago, 10-42 said:

While I generally love the baked goods from Royal, I can't say that their actual donuts (Glazed, Chocolate covered, whatever) are very good.  Don't know how they can do so well with the rolls, buns, cakes, etc.  

I wasn't crazy about most of the baked goods on Harmony last week.  By baked goods I mean the donuts, croissants and other pastries.  That's just my unasked for opinion.  

On 3/21/2022 at 10:34 AM, mamie said:

As of two weeks ago I did not see any donuts at the boardwalk. Symphony has Johnny Rockets, dog house, and playmakers on the board walk but I believe all were closed for breakfast but donuts are not on the menu for said venues. The only one that could be open for breakfast is Johnny Rockets. I believe donuts are made available at other venues such as park cafe, windjammer and café promenade. 

I thought JR was open for breakfast?  Is it not because of Covid stuff?

18 minutes ago, Aron_Ross said:

Are those donuts on all Oasis class ships and are they better than the ones in Windjammer?  Didn't care for the Windjammer ones on Freedom.

Want to say Allure is the only ship that has the donuts on the Boardwalk in the morning. From what I recall, they were the same style as the ones offered in Windjammer. Maybe offered some other icing flavors, still same base donut.