Switch Health Testing - Disappointed

Jen W

For those travelling home to Canada using switch health.. My experience was absolutely horrible! 
7 hours later I was finally able to get a test complete, at 3am!!! ONE test! 

Maybe it was March Break, but they had min people working and it took 2.5 hours to connect with a Nurse only for them to Hang up and I had to start all over again. 2 Nurses were choppy and both disconnected me! The QR code would not work and I lost one test as I could not get past the “invalid test”, then was able to connect in the app on the one that said “agent disconnected” only to be told the QR code I had was wrong and I needed to re-enter the Queue. My mother in law was in tears!!!! The last Nurse was kind enough to delete the QR, and pull me from the queue after 7 hours of frustration. Cudos to Sarah, but Switch Health will be hearing from me after I had to spend $60 on a new test at Lab Doctor as there were no appointments avail anywhere else. 

My advice, log in early when everyone is enjoying to pool! I learnt the hard way! 

51 minutes ago, Jen W said:

For those travelling home to Canada using switch health.. My experience was absolutely horrible! 
7 hours later I was finally able to get a test complete, at 3am!!! ONE test! 

Maybe it was March Break, but they had min people working and it took 2.5 hours to connect with a Nurse only for them to Hang up and I had to start all over again. 2 Nurses were choppy and both disconnected me! The QR code would not work and I lost one test as I could not get past the “invalid test”, then was able to connect in the app on the one that said “agent disconnected” only to be told the QR code I had was wrong and I needed to re-enter the Queue. My mother in law was in tears!!!! The last Nurse was kind enough to delete the QR, and pull me from the queue after 7 hours of frustration. Cudos to Sarah, but Switch Health will be hearing from me after I had to spend $60 on a new test at Lab Doctor as there were no appointments avail anywhere else. 

My advice, log in early when everyone is enjoying to pool! I learnt the hard way! 

Sorry this happened to you. Glad it got accomplished for you. We decided to do it early in the morning the same day as we figured it would be easier. 
We are almost home now.  This was our experience:

8E71B6CA-64F9-424D-943F-BBF797E07D26.jpeg

36 minutes ago, YellowBrickRoad said:

Sorry this happened to you. Glad it got accomplished for you. We decided to do it early in the morning the same day as we figured it would be easier. 

5 minutes ago, Jen W said:
37 minutes ago, YellowBrickRoad said:

Glad it went well. We started our vacation on a 7 hour flight delay, and ended with a 7 hour Covid test. Lol, glad we stayed an extra night in Fort Lauderdale to relax from all the madness 🙂 

21 minutes ago, Jen W said:

Glad it went well. We started our vacation on a 7 hour flight delay, and ended with a 7 hour Covid test. Lol, glad we stayed an extra night in Fort Lauderdale to relax from all the madness 🙂 

Wow….crazy!! You did it though! Hooray for you!!

Our last Saturday drive with that winter weather was no joke. When we got to the hotel after seeing so many accidents, we were spent from the stress but grateful we got there ok. Definitely have to preplan and leave yourself room for unforeseeable situations. Many in our cruise missed the ship because their flights were cancelled.