Pullman bed: Jr suite on Oasis

Shay

Hi,

Have any of you used the Pullman bed in the Jr suite on oasis? If so, do you have pictures of the set up? I’ll have 2 teens of opposite sex, and they’ll each need their own bed. Also, do you have pictures of what the sofa bed looks like when it is made up for sleeping?

TIA

2 hours ago, Shay said:

Hi,

Have any of you used the Pullman bed in the Jr suite on oasis? If so, do you have pictures of the set up? I’ll have 2 teens of opposite sex, and they’ll each need their own bed. Also, do you have pictures of what the sofa bed looks like when it is made up for sleeping?

TIA

I don't have pictures, but the sofa bed is very much a standard pull out couch - similar to what you would see at home.  I doubt that there are pullman version Jr Suites - but I may be wrong.

I do remember thinking that the closet in a Jr Suite would be big enough for someone to sleep if they wanted to bring a sleeping bag.

My honest recommendation is to get an inside cabin + normal balcony.

Just was in Jr Suite on Oasis last  2 weeks.  Did not see a pullman.  Larger sofa that turns into bed.  Large walk-in closet that can be used for another bed of sorts.  But using it as closet is great and lots of room for your luggage also.  Maybe they can bring in a roll away?  Not sure of capacity of Jr Suite though.