What time to check in

We just hit 45 days last week and It starts right at 12:01. However I found that the app was a little delayed so I ended up doing it right through the website instead. Then went back to the app later to upload Covid vaccination cards. My parents on the same cruise registered at 8am and the first boarding time at 11am was still available so don’t think you need to stay up to midnight like I did. 

13 minutes ago, Eirc said:

Does each person in the cabin need to check for boarding time or just one? Also there is a group who have linked accounts can on person check in for all of them if they are not in the same cabin but have link accounts?

Yes one person can check in everyone as long as the reservation numbers are linked.  I did that for my group of 5 rooms…7 people.  Took me no time at all to reserve the same boarding time for all!

13 hours ago, Eirc said:

Does each person in the cabin need to check for boarding time or just one? Also there is a group who have linked accounts can on person check in for all of them if they are not in the same cabin but have link accounts?

You can check every linked reservation in.  But don’t be like me….I swear I did my 2 on my reservation and then the 2 on the linked reservation.  Weeks later, when I looked at something my own time wasn’t clicked off for check in. So double check!  Oddly my home page said I was checked in “see you at 11”….but there was no time checked off when I went to fix it I could only get 12, yet the home page on the app still said 11.  So the Royal app has issues!