Unvaccinated Kids

brianj

Is royal visibly differentuting vaccined kids from unvaccinated kids on board other than expecting masks be worn by unvaccinated kids? Is any form of visible indicator being used like the vaccinated wrist bands used for adults before the recent changes?

Two ships sailed since the policy change and there is no way to know who is unvaxxed. 

Some adults chose to wear a mask.  That's their business and their decision.  I never gave kids a second thought.  It's not really my business if they are vax or not, masked or not.  

Happy cruising.  

2 hours ago, GatorCruiser said:

Sailing right now and I see no discernible indications of vaxxed vs unvaxxed kids. 

Trying not to get too excited about our upcoming cruise... A lot could change in 2 months, but things like this give me hope that we really are almost back to normal on cruise ships. The one we're about to go on has been something like 3 years in the making now, too, so to have it be relatively normal would be just amazing.

9 minutes ago, LizzyBee23 said:

Trying not to get too excited about our upcoming cruise... A lot could change in 2 months, but things like this give me hope that we really are almost back to normal on cruise ships. The one we're about to go on has been something like 3 years in the making now, too, so to have it be relatively normal would be just amazing.

I’m telling you. It really feels pre Covid on here other than the crew wearing masks and the occasional guest as well. Symphony is jamming right now with nary a perceived worry. Windjammer was blowing up this am. Pool deck is jumping. Lots of kiddies frolicking. I don’t sense any neurosis from adults being around the children. So Far just good vibes all around. Ok time for a Bloody Mary! Cheers!