Silhouette

BB1

On 3/19/2022 at 9:04 PM, BB1 said:

I have been on Millennium and Infiniti and loved both ships. I was wondering what people thought about Silhouette. 

Thanks.

We were on it three weeks ago for a 10 night. Great ship and crew. The Silhouette was refurbed in early 2020 and there were only a few sailings before Covid all hell breaking loose so it's in great shape. No hesitation on getting back on the Silhouette.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

We booked a March 2025 ( I know forever away) sailing after watching the recent video comparing RC v Celebrity that Matt's team produced.  We were booked on Independence of the Seas for the same dates.

The idea of it being less hectic during the spring break season was what got my wife and I thinking of switching.  There seems to be several really nice features to Silhouette.  The pol sizes and Craft Social were 2 things that stood out to me.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 7:32 AM, DublinFC said:

We booked a March 2025 ( I know forever away) sailing after watching the recent video comparing RC v Celebrity that Matt's team produced.  We were booked on Independence of the Seas for the same dates.

The idea of it being less hectic during the spring break season was what got my wife and I thinking of switching.  There seems to be several really nice features to Silhouette.  The pol sizes and Craft Social were 2 things that stood out to me.  

Not sure on the length of the cruise but if in spring break time frame I would avoid the 3 and 4 night sailings.  That length appeals to young adults.