Photo packages

I'm interested in the photo package deals, but can someone tell me how it works? I know it covers the people in my stateroom but my husband and son have a separate room, will my package include them as well when picking my photos? What if I'm in the photo with them or my parents who are also going with us. Is the print included as long as I'm in the photo since it was purchased for my room?

When the photographer is taking photos they ask your cabin #.....only give yours, that MIGHT work   You cannot use the photo package for photos assigned to someone else's cabin.  When you go to view your photos you swipe your seapass card.  Only pics that were assigned to you will come up.  Your husband and other family members photos will come up on their seapass card viewing.  You can't move them from account to account.  I did overhear someone tell the photo people when viewing their photos that there were some on another person's card, I did not hear if the photo person was able to have them moved.

On 3/19/2022 at 7:59 PM, Pattycruise said:

I did not hear if the photo person was able to have them moved

We were able to have a photo moved on our cruise last October. Not exactly the same scenario where a photo package was in play, but my kids (who were in my room) took a bunch of adorable pics together and my grandfather wanted to use his free Diamond+ photo on a pic of the great-grandkids. The associate in the photo shop was able to move one of the kid pictures to my grandfather's account so he could redeem his free photo, even though he wasn't in it. Not sure if that's normally allowed, but they made it happen for us!

22 minutes ago, MTNeedsAVacay said:

We were able to have a photo moved on our cruise last October. Not exactly the same scenario where a photo package was in play, but my kids (who were in my room) took a bunch of adorable pics together and my grandfather wanted to use his free Diamond+ photo on a pic of the great-grandkids. The associate in the photo shop was able to move one of the kid pictures to my grandfather's account so he could redeem his free photo, even though he wasn't in it. Not sure if that's normally allowed, but they made it happen for us!

That's one of those "sometimes it happens, sometimes it won't" scenarios.  

7 minutes ago, Sam D said:

Bar embarking and formal night, when else is there photography? Up to 100 photos sounds amazing but is there even that many than can be taken? 

The are set up everywhere and you will see them in the dining rooms (they will come to your table and ask if you would like pictures) also.  It will be easy to get all the pictures you want.  You will just have to narrow it down if you have more than 100.