Labadee Beach Bungalow Question

Anditoo72

Hi there going on Harmony on Nov 2022,  I was wondering about booking the bungalow on Labadee, it’s listed as  booking by guest (not package), but it also states can accommodate up to 8 people. Does anyone know if (a) just one person from the party books and don’t list the other people in the party (because when I try to list them, it charges me separately for each one) and (b) if it’s just one person that books how do you get the wristbands for others you want to invite into your bungalow ( like my sister and hubby who are on different reservations)? Thank you in advance for your help!

2 hours ago, Anditoo72 said:

Hi there going on Harmony on Nov 2022,  I was wondering about booking the bungalow on Labadee, it’s listed as  booking by guest (not package), but it also states can accommodate up to 8 people. Does anyone know if (a) just one person from the party books and don’t list the other people in the party (because when I try to list them, it charges me separately for each one) and (b) if it’s just one person that books how do you get the wristbands for others you want to invite into your bungalow ( like my sister and hubby who are on different reservations)? Thank you in advance for your help!

Unless it has changed recently, only one person needs to purchase the bungalow/cabana through the Cruise Planner. The charge you see is the total cost for the cabana ($499, etc.), not per guest (unlike most other CP purchases). You do not need to provide the other guest information.

We booked an over-the-water cabana at Nellie's Beach back in 2019 and shared it with our friends (split the cost later). I purchased it and we all just checked in for the cabana. They do not need the names of the other guests. I know, the Cruise Planner is confusing when it comes to booking cabanas/bugalows!

Regarding wristbands... we did not get wristbands so I can't answer that question. Maybe that is something new or maybe they make you wear them if there is a large group? I guess since it was just the four of us, our attendant (Regis) had no problem remembering who was supposed to be in our cabana! 

Have an amazing time!

Thank you JohnK6504 we did book the Beach Bungalow on Labadee thanks to you’r advice. I did pose the question in an email to Royals excursions a few days before this post-but I was impatient for an answer. They did finally answer me and this was their response if anyone is interested: 

Kindly note, when you reserve a Beach Bungalows tour ZL1A, you only need to select and make the reservation under one name. You will not be able to add the rest of your party to the Beach Bungalow before your sailing. However, once you are on board, you will receive a letter in your stateroom that includes your tickets, Beach Bungalow number, and a Beach Bungalow Map to help you locate your Beach Bungalow. At that moment you may provide the tickets to your party.