Blue Lagoon Deluxe Beach Break Question

silenttuba

My wife and I are cruising on Anthem in April. We have booked the Blue Lagoon Deluxe Beach Break for our day in Nassau. The Cruise Planner shows this as a 4 hour excursion. If it's a 30-40 minute ferry ride each way, does that mean we'd only end up with about 2-2.5 hours at the beach? Are we able to take a later ferry back to the ship? It seems a waste of time if we're going to be back by noon; our ship doesn't leave until 6:00! I'd like to be able to stay until around 2:00. Can anyone give me some more information about how long we'll actually get to spend there?

We are booked on that same excursion with you and have the same questions.  The description says lunch is included. Unless they are serving lunch at 1030 I would guess we will be there past 12.

We figure we will at least check out the island even if we don't have much beach time. See you there.

On 3/20/2022 at 8:30 AM, FJ28 said:

We are booked on that same excursion with you and have the same questions.  The description says lunch is included. Unless they are serving lunch at 1030 I would guess we will be there past 12.

We figure we will at least check out the island even if we don't have much beach time. See you there.

I sent an email to the folks at Blue Lagoon, and we report here in I hear back. Are you on the April 10th Anthem sailing?

So, after trying to get answers to my questions, I finally found a phone number for Blue Lagoon, so I called them. There are no later ferries, so it looks like there will only be a few hours on the island. It's a bit disappointing, but after watching some videos from Blue Lagoon, I think we're going to do it anyway. We haven't booked any animal encounters, but you can still see the dolphins, sea lions, and rays, so we thing it'll be worthwhile just for that!

• 8 months later...