Genie on Ovation of the Seas

Well, it's about time for the Genie that is going to be on the Ovation to start contacting their Star Class cruisers for the first cruise to Alaska, this May.  Has anybody got the communication from the Genie, yet?  We cruise on May the 13th and have received the questionnaire from Corp., but not from the Genie yet.  I'm very curious as to who the Genie will  be and am hoping that it is Marla.  Marla was our first Genie on our first Star Class cruise and we haven't found a Genie that comes close to her exceptional  service, personality, knowledge.  Don't get me wrong, they are all great, we just really liked Marla.  

11 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Since the start up post covid, Genies have been reaching about about a month prior so it might be another month or so before you hear from your genie.  And Marla is on Wonder now. ;

Thank you.  It figures, they put the best on the newest and biggest ship.  I'm very happy for her.  

A month or so was the norm even before COVID.  I was just thinking/hoping that as we are on the second, I believe, cruise of the Alaska season, we'd hear a little sooner than the Month out.  But, I/we will survive, I hope.  😃.

• 3 weeks later...