lower cruise price

I Booked on March 1st for a cruise that cost total $2957.04 with the $500 deposit and now the price is $2757.04 if $500 deposit is included but cancellation rules state that it can only be changed within 48hrs otherwise will lose the deposit. Is there anything I can do to not lose this deposit and save $200.

I just did something similar with an excursion. I booked it on Wednesday with a 10% sale discount but saw on Thursday it was now on sale for 20%. I called RC and they were able to cancel the reservation then rebook it with the bigger discount. Saved myself $50! The only downside is that I have to wait 30-45 days for the refund.

No need to cancel! If the price is lower for the same category of cabin you booked, you can call and get a re-price on your current booking.

They will reduce the outstanding balance on your booking to reflect the new lower price. Many, many of us on this message board do this all the time! It can pay off to keep checking back to see current prices!

Also, if the balance on your booking has already been paid off, you can get the price difference applied to your cruise in the form of On Board Credit.

Yes, you can re-price, as explained above - and your travel agent should be willing to do for you (or find out for you).  As stated before, sign up for: cruiseline.com/cruise/price-alerts.  You then receive an e-mail every time your specific cruise, date, and category goes up or down.  Easier than RCL website work.