Couples massage

JoelLee

We are cruising on 3/20 on Odyssey. Cant wait. My wife and i want to do a couples massage but the pricing and reserving is confusing. Has anyone else had issues? The prices are all over the place. I cant book now because its too late but i will talk to them when we board. What are we looking at price wise? I think we want to do the stone massage. Any advice or tips? Has anyone tried the couple massage? Thanks Joel & Becky

Its about $399 for 50 minutes (Symphony). You can book onboard. Port days are cheaper and the prices drop as the cruise goes on. 

I recommend the couples thermal suite for 7 days if yall enjoy suana and dry suana. Its very relaxing. $179. 

Fyi..prices vary by ship. 

Recommend you head to the spa as soon as possible on Day #1 to talk with them.  Let them give you the tour and pitch their first-day "specials" to you.  Granted, the specials are still expensive, but they claim to offer significant discounts, especially if you book more than one session/treatment.  The spa services are provided to a third-party medi-spa company that serves many cruise lines.  They will tack 18% gratuity on top of the spa fees quoted to you, so just keep that in mind.  And be ready for the high-pressure up-selling and products they will pitch to you during you massage/treatments.  If you're not interested in the up-selling, I would be very clear with them up front so that you can relax during your massage time.  Have fun!

3 hours ago, EmptyNestTravels said:

And be ready for the high-pressure up-selling and products they will pitch to you during you massage/treatments.  If you're not interested in the up-selling, I would be very clear with them up front so that you can relax during your massage time.  Have fun!

My 19 year old was so happy to finally be on a cruise and able to get a massage.  She paid her way.  When she came back "mom, all they tried to do was sell me things at the end".  Now we know!

• 2 weeks later...