Theme cruise Rock cruise

s4bill

I've not done one of these cruises on RCI, but I've done three of them, and yes, we received all of our credit all three times.

I really don't understand why these cruises aren't more popular.  How many of us really want to see the production shows on board?  Come on admit it.  To have all the entertainment replaced by entertainment you actually really like (assuming you pick a theme cruise that is a theme you like) is a great thing.  

My first was January 2007.  My group of brothers were in our 40s and really enjoyed the Barenaked Ladies.  BNL was great, but the huge bonus was all the down ticket bands and acts that none of us had heard of.  You may not like them all, but you may find one you like more than the headliner... and we did.  10 years later BNL has faded, but we remain huge fans of Gaelic Storm and their music is in the background of all family functions.  My parents, in their 80s now, and my 9 year old, consider themselves big fans too.  None of us, and I'm guessing few of you, had heard of them 10 years ago or even today.

All the same food, all the same ports, but great entertainment rather than something you tolerate to please your wife or someone else in your travel party.