Hideaway beach

Ernesto

30 minutes ago, Ernesto said:

Can someone tell me if the new adult beach Hideaway beach in Cocokey will be nude beach ?

There's not much info on the area yet, but my guess would be it'll be like the Solarium on most ships. It's "adults only" in that no kids are allowed, but it's not like nudity is allowed. I think the days of "topless areas" like that involving cruise ships are long gone.

Disney's Castaway Cay has had an "adult beach" for years from what I recall... I think it's called Serenity Bay at the farthest point on their island. Royal is trying to offer the same experience and one that is similar to the solariums onboard their ships. Serenity Bay is definitely not a nude beach. Mickey and Minnie would not approve. Royal is also very family-centric. IMHO, I highly doubt they will ever offer a nude beach option. I think they will leave that for the other ports of call that they do not own.

26 minutes ago, twangster said:

I've yet to hear a grown person repeat anyone's name like a child can repeat their parents name over, and over, and over, while said parent tunes them out and ignores them.

Sadly I have, usually drunk and usually more impolite words then darling.

But yes, this kind of behaviour is more common in kids.